Registration is open
This special event is free of charge for CIMT members. CIMT also welcomes non-members.
Non-member fee of 100 EUR includes participation in all symposium events, including the CIMT Lifetime Achievement Award Ceremony.
Interested in becoming a CIMT member?
CIMT accepts applications of individuals active in the discovery and translation of cancer immunology and immunotherapy. Membership in the association is free and gives you the opportunity to:
- connect with a network of scientists, physicians, organizations, and institutes that actively work in the field of cancer immunotherapies
- participate in our working groups
- be eligible to serve on CIMT committees and in leadership roles
- benefit from a member discount at the CIMT Annual Meeting
- get invited to special workshops and events
- participate in the CIMT members meeting
- get legislation tracking and contacts
- access our position papers, white papers, and presentations
Go to www.cimt.eu/membership for more information.